Thursday, May 20, 2004

Welcome!

My brother called this evening to let me know I'm a great (grand?)-aunt again! Of course, I always knew I was a "great" aunt, but this isn't about me.

Nephew Jeffrey is the proud father of Nicholas Olin. Nicholas was born at Sarasota Memorial Hospital this evening about 730p (EST). He weighed in at a hefty 10-plus pounds! God bless Mom Nikki! I love the name Nicholas and Olin is for my dad who passed away almost two years ago. Nicholas is the third generation to bear the middle name of Olin. The 27th would have been Dad's 84th birthday. Hugs and kisses all around!

Brother John is obviously a proud grandpa (or Papa John, as he is called by the other grandkids). Nicholas is local, so we can all have a hand in spoiling him! And I plan to do my fair share! It's so much easier to do when they are right here.

Welcome Nicholas! It really is a great world!

Okay, Todd and Nicole - it's your turn!

Other News

In my quest to keep this site interesting, you will note that I've added a feature to the sidebar. I found a site that will allow a news feed. It may stay, it might not, but I thought it would be an interesting feature. Let me know what you think.

No comments: